The Nature Place
|Physical Address:2000 Old Stage Rd.
Florissant, CO 80816
|Phone: (719) 748-3475
- From Interstate 25 in Colorado Springs, take Highway 24 West (exit 141) toward Manitou Springs and Pikes Peak.
- Stay on Highway 24 through Manitou Springs, Woodland Park, and Divide.
- About 8 miles past Divide on Highway 24 you will reach Florissant.
- Drive through Florissant on Highway 24 then turn left on the gravel road (Cty. Rd. 46) at the top of the hill just west of town.
- This road is marked with a real estate office "Saddle Up Real Estate" and a sign for "Wagon Tongue" Road on the corner. Outside of the office is a sign for “Sanborn Western Camps and The Nature Place.”
- Follow this road about 2.5 miles, bearing left at the fork. Follow the signs.
- Go about 1.7 miles and you will reach a covered wagon and flags.
- Bear left here, continue up the hill, and we are the first driveway on the right.
- Please drive carefully on unpaved roads-the gravel can be unpredictable, and children, animals, and semi-trailers may be encountered at any time.
If you have problems please call us at (719) 748-3475.
And, for those of you with GPS, we are located at: N38 54.14 W105 19.48